Use the following tips to create a flawless photo ready look:
1. Create a timeless look (not what’s trendy)
2. Create a healthy appearance – photos can make you look washed out. Use blush or a bronzer in the summer (in a neutral shade) . . . perfect if used on top of cheeks, forehead and over the bridge of the nose.
3. Use a heavier foundation (such as a cream) – layer foundation and powder on face
4. Foundation on neck and chest (skin appears too white if there is no coverage)
5. Good coverage of translucent powder
6. Concealer – not too light a color (medium at least) and blend well
7. With what is left on sponge – BLEND!! No raccoon eyes!
8. Use little to NO shimmer or frost on eyes or lips – they catch light and reflect to make features too large, causing shadows and may add age
9. Use neutral (brown or beige) on eyes (no blue) – you want contouring – NOT color
10. If not sure if you have yellow or blue undertones, use neutral makeup (shadow, blush and lipstick)
By Linh Ventura | www.kisbridalservices.com